FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
“It all started with my grandmother’s dressing table. It was always covered with beautiful jewelry and enameled hair brushes…and so from a very young age, I was hooked.”
Drawing inspiration from everyday life, Anton Heunis has developed his impressions into a signature look that is “modern vintage.” The designer prides himself on having a hands-on approach; every piece is handmade and produced in his Madrid studio. His eponymous label is stocked in over 150 retailers worldwide.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? butter-scotch fudge
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... secret socks in summer
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Elsa Schiaparelli
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... My silver wedding band (at the time I only had money for one gold and one silver and now for sentimental reasons I don't want to change)
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? La Clemenza de Tito(Mozart)
Drawing his inspiration from everyday life, ANTON HEUNIS has developed these impressions into his "Modern Vintage"-look, which has become his trademark.
Price Range: $40-$350