FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Ashley Pittman’s work in Africa began in 2006 when she volunteered for the Clinton HIV/AIDS foundation in Rwanda. Inspired by the country and it’s people, she set out to create a business committed to serving the community and people that produce it.
Working with local artisans, the bold pieces are a celebration of Kenyan craftsmanship, made from materials including horn, bronze and gemstones. She also donates 10% of profits to fund a rural health center and primary school in Kenya.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Life cereal and reality TV.
- The one piece of jewelry I never take of is… Our Bamba bangle set--it goes with everything!
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Bono
- The one fashion item I can't live without is...Aviator Sunglasses and Helmut Lang Blazers.
- What's playing on repeat on your IPod? Anything from Z-Trip, to Kanye, to Coldplay
Price Range: XXX