Chan Luu began her career with the opening of her Boston boutique that exhibited various European designers. In 1996 she presented her own line of organic shapes and contemporary ideas.
Known for her beautiful wrap bracelets which come in an array of hand-cut semi-precious stones, sterling silver,gold vermeil, and custom dyed leathers, Chan continues to be a trend leader in fashion today.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? A piece of Steak Au poivres with pomme frites. Yum!.
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... A nice, well-cut, long sleeved white t-shirt.
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? James Dean.
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... My wrap bracelet
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven, and Pavane by Gabriel Faure
Price Range: XXX-XXX