FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
A future in design was imminent for Nicaragua born Coralia Leets. Inspired by her grandmother’s beautiful jewelry and knack for style, the designer launched her eponymous collection in 2001.
Clean lines and vibrant colors are at the forefront of her collection, creating a signature look that is both timeless and sophisticated.
Jewelry is as much her passion as it is her business. Coralia knows exactly what women want to wear and she delivers it every season.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Treating myself to a delicious cupcake. My favorite ones are made in Bebek in Istanbul in a small cafe called "Happily Ever After"
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... a nice pair of sunglasses
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? With the jewelry designer, Verdura.
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... My thin pavé diamond bangle.
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod?My 360 Istanbul Lounging Album.
I love color, so when designing my jewelry the different colors reflect places I have visited, current moods, the seasons, everyday experiences creating timeless pieces.
Price Range: $40-$1000