Dana Kellin was founded in Los Angeles in 1994 by the company’s namesake and her partner Elizabeth Kellin. Using an age-old wire-wrapping technique reminiscent of Victorian filigree, Dana Kellin took wire and stones to create something extraordinary.
Dana’s intricate and original method of wire-wrapping has only been perfected by a select group of in-house artisans. Time-consuming and painstakingly precise, it is more like a labor of love than a craft.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Turning off my cell phone.
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... I guess I'd survive but I'd have a hard time getting through the summer days without my Oliver Peoples sunglasses.
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Anyone dead would be pretty fascinating.
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... my engagement ring
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Ray LaMontagne
Nature is an ongoing theme in my jewelry so summer vacations are always a time of great inspiration and rejuvenation.
Price Range: $50.00 - $500.00