FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
At the ripe age of five, Kevia Jeffrey-West fell in love with the world of fashion. As a student in Zimbabwe she collected locally mined and cut stones, sketched designs, and found local jewelers to produce her creations. Over time, she developed an eye for color, contrast and texture: skills she now uses to design her jewelry collection.
Kevia draws inspiration from both art history and culturally diverse metal smith techniques.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? homemade crème brûlée
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... my cyd woq boots
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Octavia Butler, my favorite author.
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... my vintage cushion cut sapphire engagement ring.
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Nora Jones, Little Broken Hearts
Kevia's design focus is meticulous metal work and custom-cut gem stones. Her jewelry is influenced by travel, organic gardening and her ongoing exploration of mixed-media art.
Price Range: $45-$95