FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Miguel Ases' love for design brought him to Madrid's School of Arts after his retirement from the National Ballet of Spain. There he pursued his passion for fashion and design.
Miguel’s artistry transforms 14k gold fill and semi-precious stones into wearable works of art. The chandelier earrings in his handmade collection are widely coveted and collected for their intricate design, lightweight feel and unique use of color.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? pistachio ice cream
- 3 things on my desk: WWD, daily planner, coffee
- My favorite place to find inspiration: Ibiza, Spain
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... my platinum commitment ring
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Tristan and Isolde by Richard Wagner
Inspired by the arts, Miguel Ases draws from the surreal and abstract. His combinations of colors and new silhouettes are eclectic and boldly feminine.
Price Range: $30-220