The daughter of a filmmaker and clothing designer, Robindira's design aesthetic was formed at an early age. When she finished school, she chose to work in social services. She learned to truly appreciate the strength and beauty of the human spirit, and in turn found the desire to create. She describes her first foray into design as "an unexpected gift that changed my life."
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Tart frozen yogurt topped with carob chips
- Favorite place to find inspiration... Far flung exotic locations
- 4 things on my desk right now.... A photo of my baby girl India, Axel Vervoodt's Wabi Inspirations, Robindira Unsworth aromatic candle and colorful gemstones
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... my delicate mixed metal diamond stacking rings
- Motto: Your path is toward your fear
Price Range: xxx