Ever since her beginning in Hollywood as a personal stylist for Linda Ronstadt, Wendy Brigode has been fascinated by colors, shapes and textures. She ultimately focused her design skills and artistic abilities on creating a distinctive line of jewelry that captures the sensibility and unique beauty of the female spirit.
While Wendy is known for her sense of color and ability to mix unexpected materials, her most celebrated piece is the “Tin Cup” pearl necklace which became an instant classic after the release of the 1996 film.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Luxury bedding
- The one fashion item I can’t live without is…a killer purse
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Karl Lagerfeld
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is...my lucky elephant hair ring
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Eckhart Tolle AND Adele
Nature is the ultimate creation to excite me. It contains all I need....a fantastic palette of texture and color that is ever changing.
Price Range: $150 to $2000.