FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Designing for over 20 years, French-Mexican designer Colette is a devoted world traveler. She creates pieces that are feminine with an edge and always finds new inspiration in the natural elements around her, from the sky’s cosmos to dragonflies. Using 18k gold and a range of stones from diamonds to emeralds and fire opal, every design represents a piece of her soul and a commitment to creating jewelry as art.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Travel with my family
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... Handbags
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Dalai Lama
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is...My wedding bands and my crown
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Gregoire, Empire of the Sun Miguel Bose, Adele, Barry White, la Oreja de Van Gogh
Nature inspires me and my work, particularly the bright shimmering colors of summer and the immensity of the different shades of the sea. I also take a lot of inspiration from the Mexican culture that is boisterous, joyful, old and colorful.
Price Range: $750-$20,000