KISMET by milka
'Kismet’ in Turkish means fate, fortune and luck. The designer, Milka Karaagacli, gave up her thirteen year career in advertising to pursue her passion in jewelry design. Inspired by the unique positioning of Istanbul that combines both Eastern exoticism and Western urbanity, she has created a collection of fine jewelry that is universally appealing, yet unique. Kismet designs are simple, delicate and feminine.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? eating a jar of Nutella
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... skinny jeans and high heels
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Madonna
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... my IWC watch
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Lykke Li, "Follow the Rivers"
My life is my inspiration. I put my heart, my beliefs, my energy to the jewelry I create. My feelings lead me to create and my jewelry conveys what is inside me.
Price Range: $150-$2,000