FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Marc Alary is a French born, New York based designer who began his career as an art director for music labels before freelancing for leading fashion brands such as DKNY, Louis Vuitton, and Marc Jacobs.
It was while working at Marc Jacobs that Alary decided to take his passion for jewelry further and launch his own collection, entitled “Ménagerie,” which draws its inspiration from his childhood, where an array of antiques and trinkets were sources of endless fascination.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Food, I love food... lately I have developed a taste for fine chocolate.
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is… My panther ring from my first collection, it never leaves me.
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? 'La Castiglione', Countess of Castiglione.
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... Jewelry.
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Jacques Brel, Elliott Smith, Beethoven.
Price Range: XXX