FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Since his arrival in New York City in 1991, Moritz Glik has turned his prodigious talents to designing eye-catching, one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry.
Elegant and mysterious, Gliks designs are very architectural in their structure. Each earring, necklace, bracelet and ring is meticulously handcrafted by Glik, and he often works with clients to create a unique design solely for them.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Ice cream and chocolate (Swiss)
- The one fashion item I can’t live without is… A nice pair of jeans
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Alexander McQueen
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... My father's wedding band
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Adele and Bebel Gilberto
Usually I get my inspirations from old and modern mirrors, antique tiles, art deco objects and any architectural structures. The museum and art galleries are always great sources for inspirations.
Price Range: $800-$20,000