Nam Cho fell in love with fashion after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working with designers Narciso Rodriguez, Richard Tyler and Patrick Robinson. It was at these fashion houses where she fine-tuned her creative skills.
The designer believes fine jewelry should be luxurious, classic and timeless but also young, exciting and fresh. The Nam Cho collection embodies "classic with an edge."
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? velvety dark chocolates
- The one fashion item I can’t live without is… my YSL pumps
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Karl Lagerfeld
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... everything must come off
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Coldplay, Frédéric Chopin, the Strokes
I am inspired by all things that are rooted in tradition and the glory of the past in luxury and opulence, yet evoke modernity and simplicity and hint at the future. I love a dichotomy.
Price Range: $2,750-$50,000