Nava Zahavi jewelry is a reflection of the designer’s cultural influences and world travels. The Byzantine characteristics in her work can be traced to ancient Egypt and Greece, while her use of colorful stones mimics the brilliance of nature. Using 24k gold and semi-precious stones, Nava’s collection speaks of ancient history but maintains a fresh, contemporary feel.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Chocolate
- The one fashion item I can’t live without is…love
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Kennedy
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is...my earrings
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? 60's music
My jewelry is all inspired by the most beautiful place I live- beaches, sand, sea, flowers and a lot of sun and smiles.
Price Range: $350 - $800