Stella Flame Fine Jewelry is inspired by both the splendors of the Byzantine and early Ottoman Empires and the vibrant colors, sounds, and flavors of modern day Turkey and the Mediterranean.
The combination of Stella’s personal aesthetic and her workshop’s attention to detail join forces to create a collection of “must haves” that focus on reinterpreting ancient motifs for the 21st century.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Law & Order
- The one fashion item I can’t live without is… my Jane August python patchwork bag
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Richard Avedon!
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is... my triple gemstone cuffs, my Julia Bangles and one of my "Good Omen" charm bracelets
- What's playing on repeat on your iPod? Istanbul Lounge of course!
My inspiration stems from a love of our common collective language of personal adornment. I want my jewelry to start a discourse between the "adorned" and the rest of the world.
Price Range: $150-$5,000