Yossi Harari's first foray into design came at age 11, when he redesigned a diamond ring or his mother. Since then, Harari has received formal training at the Gemological Institute of America and Tel Aviv University.
Inspired by the ancient artifacts he was surrounded with growing up and the objects of beauty he encounters every day in his Mediterranean home, Yossi creates his exquisite jewelry in gold and precious gems in his Istanbul atelier.
5 Things You Need to Know:
- Guilty pleasure? Chocolate éclair from Payard.
- The one piece of jewelry I never take off is… A Star of David necklace that I made myself.
- Ultimate celebrity dinner date, dead or alive? Elizabeth Taylor
- The one fashion item I can't live without is... Tod's loafers
- What's playing on repeat on your IPod? Elton John
Price Range: XXX